Over the last 25 years, Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation has contributed more than $18 million to support Aurora Cancer Care and Research. This year, it committed nearly $2.3 million to support several projects, including:
- $1 million- Neuro Anatomy Lab at Aurora St. Luke’s Medical Center
- $300,000- new cancer center in western Racine and Walwroth Counties
- $300,000- Head & Neck Oncology Fellowship (over 2 years)
- $300,000- Surgical Oncology Fellowship (over 2 years)
- $200,000- Aurora Cancer Care Research Awards
- $110,000- Cancer Nurse Navigator expansion
- $30,000- 3 Infusion Chairs for Aurora Cancer Care
- $25,000- Team Phoenix survivorship program
“Together, we will keep fighting for better treatment options, more research, greater access to clinical trials and compassionate care for those battling cancer in our community,” says Brent Morris, Board President of Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation.
To learn more about Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation, CLICK HERE. To learn more about the specialized care offered by Aurora Cancer Care, including integrative therapies and the Cancer Buddy Program, CLICK HERE.
You can support these programs and services by participating in a Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer this June! All donations support local Aurora Cancer Care programs and our Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinics in each communtiy.
- Oshkosh: June 6
- Milwaukee Walk/Run and Walworth County: June 13
- Kenosha and Green Bay: June 20
Start building your team today! Register now or make a gift at lombardiwalk.org. We hope to see you celebrating life at a Lombardi Walk to Tackle Cancer near you!